Xaero’s Minimap mod keeps the aesthetic feel and look of vanilla Minecraft which might even make you forget that it was a mod in the first place. It’s also the first rotating square minimap for Minecraft. So guys… don’t forget to install this mod and enjoy!
Xaero’s Minimap Mod Features :
- Aesthetic feel and look of vanilla Minecraft.
- 2 colour modes: Vanilla, which uses the colours of vanilla Minecraft maps and Accurate, which uses the colours of block textures.
- Multiple languages.
- Runs smoother than most minimap mods.
- Ability to lock north.
- Works both above and under ground.
- Togglable chunk grid.
- Togglable slime chunks mode.
- Cave maps.
- Waypoints. Infinite amount. Can be teleported to (permission needed). Press B to create a new waypoint. Press U to list all the waypoints.
- In-game waypoints. Waypoints will also be visible in-game. Can be disabled.
- Deathpoints. An automatic waypoint is created on each death.
- Displays mobs on the map as yellow dots. Customizable in the settings. Hostile and friendly mobs can be coloured differently.
- Displays players on the map as white dots. Customizable in the settings.
- Displays items on the map as red dots. Customizable in the settings.
- Displays all the other entities such as arrows and item frames as purple dots (Different types of entities can be disabled in mod settings). Customizable in the settings.
- Zoom in and out keybinds (I and O).
- Coordinates under the minimap.
- Current biome under the minimap.
- Configurable settings. From minimap size to entity amount.
- Edit mode which lets you move the minimap whereever you desire.
- Compatible with the Better PVP Plugin for Bukkit servers.
How to install Xaero’s Minimap Mod for Minecraft
- Download and run the latest or the recommended(if such exists) installer for the needed version (1.8/1.7.10). This should create a new or replace the old “Forge” profile in your Minecraft client.
- Download the mod by clicking the “Download Mod” link on the bottom of the page. To continue click the green download button at the top right sidebar of the page. Now choose the appropriate mod version and click the download link. Wait 5 seconds and click “skip ad” in the top-right of the page.
- Go to “C:/Users/YOUR USER/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods” or to an equivalent on other OS’ and put the jar file you’ve just downloaded there.
- Start your minecraft client and log in using the “Forge” profile.
- If you are still having problems getting this mod to work, contact me via PM.
- Have fun!
Credit to : xaero96