Romecraft Resource Pack is 32×32 texture pack replaces almost every texture with an Ancient Roman theme. All blocks were inspired by real life examples of Ancient Roman art and architecture! Most famously, the armor has been replaced by ancient Roman armor examples (including some barbarian)!. Well, here it is!
The aim of this texture pack is to present an Ancient Roman approach to the world of Minecraft. Using the mechanics already introduced through the vanilla game. Typically, themed packs seem to stray too far from the original game, to the point where most textures look little like the original game, to optimize the level of Roman historical detail, the creator made this texture pack a Hybrid between 16×16 and 32×32, with 16×16 the main focus as to make it fit the original theme of the game most adequately! Enjoy!
Romecraft Resource Packs Updates :
-Most textures now replaced!
CLOTH: Velite Armor / Barbarian
CHAINMAIL (for cheaters): Not quite finished, but will be chainmail version of Iron
IRON: Legionnaire Armor
DIAMOND: Praetorian Armor
GOLD: Emperor Armor / Dress Armor
– New GUI!
– NEW ITEMS!
– 32×32 ARMOR
– Most terrain textures replaced and contrast increased!
– Wheat is now wheatier!
– Diamond item now is realistic!
– Dye items are in bowls!
– Doors now have windows! (Except iron)
– Wool is now Plasterwool! (Looks like Roman plaster for building houses!)
– Real Roman paintings in 32×32
New features include:
– Spears now held like spears!
– Golden tools held like flags and banners!
– Banners held like banners!
How to install Romecraft Resource Pack
- You need Optifine or MCPatcher for this resource pack.
- Download the resource pack.
- Open Minecraft, and go to Options->Resource Packs->Open Resource Packs Folder.
- Drag the zip file you downloaded into that folder.
- Select the pack, and you’re done!
Credit : stugace