Render Player API gives third party mods managed access to the player render classes
Render Player API is a client API which provides access to
- the class “RenderPlayer” aka “ctc” and
- the class “ModelPlayer” aka “cct” and
- the class “ModelBiped” aka “ccl”
while minimizing conflicts between mods.
How to install Render Player API for Minecraft:
- Copy all class files inside this ZIP file to their corresponding locations in your “minecraft.jar”.
- In any case, NEVER forget: ALWAYS back up your stuff!
read the “installation” section of the API’s download’s readme file
Render Player API 1.9