Pastelvision Resource Pack Did you ever imagine you would eat macarons instead of chickens, and open chests that looked like cake? That melons would be purple and pumpkins would smile? Or perhaps that your bales of hay could be yummy, yummy Starburst? Well, if you haven’t imagined it, now you can see it!
There are lots of sweets, pastels and if you look hard enough, references to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic! Hear that, bronies? :p You can find most of those references in the splashes, paintings and… horses themselves!
Pastelvision Resource Pack Features
Minor changes to:
- sheared sheep [cleaner texture]
- slime [cleaner texture]
- lava [softer texture]
- grass [side of block; slight colour changes]
- sticky piston [slight shading change]
- beacon block
- item frames [circle shaped background, instead of heart]
- Inventory GUI once more
- Poison and hunger status effect icons
- Hearts as they appear while you are poisoned
- Mob spawners (finally!)
- Lapis ore
- Daylight sensors (once again… finally!)
- Beacon beam
- Cracked stone bricks
- Snow golems’ arms
Many thank and credit must go to fayemist as developer this Pastelvision Resource Pack. We really enjoy playing your minecraft and i hope you can make another popular texture pack in the future like Pastelvision Resource Pack
How to install Minecraft Pastelvision Resource Pack
- Download the Resource Pack.
- Install MCPatcher or OptiFine.
- Start Minecraft.
- Press Esc and go to options.
- Click on “Resource Packs”.
- Click on “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file that you downloaded into the resource pack folder.
- The resource pack should now appear in Minecraft, now choose the resource pack and click “Done”.
- Finish !
People also looking :
- pastel minecraft texture pack 1 10
- pastel texture pack for 1 10