Lucky Block Mod is one the greatest addition to Minecraft till date. It is a simple and fun to play mod and it’s entire function is just based on a block. Lucky Block mod introduces a Golden block with question mark on it. Pretty similar to the coin brick in Super Mario. It has ability to spawn random things both good or bad. But you got to craft it by surrounding item dispenser with gold ingots. Further, you can increase luck percentage of lucky block by re-crafting it with precious items.
The Lucky Block mod is currently available on Forge and supports multiplayer. If you are going to play on a server with friends this mod is your perfect for it. You don’t know what surprise you get when you open that golden block!
Features of Lucky Block Mod
- Items, Weapons and Armors – All items can be found from common to rare.
- Structures – It can spawn random structures, pyramids and buildings.
- Mobs – You will spawn a cute bunny or a giant deadly creeper
- Traps – It sure does trap you when you don’t put enough luck on it.
- Surprises – There’s some extra stuff that we cannot tell you
How to install Lucky Block Mod for Minecraft
- The mod requires Forge API to function. If you don’t have it, please install it first.
- Run Minecraft Launcher, click “Edit Profile” and then click “Open Game Directory“
- Open Mods folder from the File explorer, if you don’t find it, create one in Root Directory
- Download LLibrary and Lucky Block mod jar file and move it into the Mods folder
- Select Forge profile and Start game. Mod is now installed.
- If you are a server owner or perhaps an eager coder, you can customize the outcome of every block from the configuration files present in .minecraft/config/lucky_block/version-X-X-X – Programming knowledge is necessary.
- Kindly make a back-up or your Saves before using this mod as this blocks are unpredictable.